How do I change my password?
To change your password:
- Go to “My Account” and hover over it until the drop down menu appears.
- Click on “Settings” in the drop down menu.
- Click on the “Edit Password” link.
- Input all required information in the listed fields.
- Select a new security question and answer.
- Hit “Submit”.
After submitting your new password, a confirmation page will appear letting you know the change has been successfully saved. (Please note you must already be signed into your account to change your password)
Please feel free to contact our customer service department ( email@example.com) with any questions or concerns you have regarding this process.
If you are using a mobile device:
- Click the blue button with three horizontal, white lines in the top left corner
- Click "My Account"
- Click "My Account Menu" located at the top of the page
- Scroll down to "Settings", hit the drop down menu, and select "All Settings"
- Click the blue link under "Edit Password"
- Input all required information in the listed fields
- Select a new security question and answer
- Hit “Submit”