Scrapbook.com Rules & Terms
1. We all love the warm feeling here at Scrapbook.com and we are continually thankful for those who are kind and helpful to other users. Be courteous and do not post defamatory or insulting comments, either directly or indirectly, about any user at Scrapbook.com. (This includes posts and Private Messages)
2. Do not post defamatory or insulting comments, either directly or indirectly, about Scrapbook.com.
3. Do not use racial language, defamatory language, provoking language, or profanity of any kind.
4. As a courtesy, please do not link to any outside scrapbooking or craft sites in comments or posts. This includes online stores or sites of any kind related to paper crafting. Please refrain from linking to E-Bay or other auction sites, Amazon or Wal-Mart. (Content of this nature should be shared via email or Private Message).
5. Signatures, private messages, and avatars should not contain advertising information for other sites.
6. Signatures, private messages, and avatars should not contain inappropriate content or profanity.
7. Signatures, posts, and discussions should not contain images of any kind. (Content of this nature should be shared via email, Private Message, or in your own Blog.) Graemlins are not considered images.
8. Projects uploaded to the layout gallery should not contain profanity, pornography, or inappropriate content of any kind.
9. Content uploaded to Scrapbook.com should be of your creation.
10. All disputes between members should be handled by Private Message (PM) or email and not on the Scrapbook.com forums or other public areas.
11. Do not post or upload copyrighted material.
12. Do not copy information from Scrapbook.com and use it for publication on other websites or print media.
13. Do not use Scrapbook.com to advertise, sell, or trade products & services.
You grant Scrapbook.com the right to use, as it sees fit, your user-generated content, including uploaded projects, tips, posts, reviews and any other user generated content on any site owned and/or operated by Scrapbook.com. This user generated content may be used in Scrapbook.com marketing materials and efforts.
Considering the real-time nature of these services at Scrapbook.com, it is impossible for us to review all messages and all images or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do actively monitor the contents of posted messages but that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages and images express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Scrapbook.com or any entity associated with such. Any user who feels that a posted message or image is objectionable or inappropriate is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and ban users within a reasonable time frame, if we deem necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. We reserve the right to delete any message or any image for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages and images, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Scrapbook.com, with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We at Scrapbook.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message or illegal message posted by you.
Members who do not comply with the rules as defined above may be banned from Scrapbook.com indefinitely without warning. When a member is banned, all PM's (private messages) are deleted and will not be forwarded to the offending user. Scrapbook.com will not remove historical posts by banned members unless Scrapbook.com deems appropriate or necessary. Individuals who have been banned may submit a statement to be considered for reinstatement into the Scrapbook.com site. If you would like to submit a formal complaint or a request for reinstatement, please contact us at email@example.com.
These rules may change without warning at any time.
If you choose to sign up for any emails from Scrapbook.com, you may unsubscribe at any time via unsubscribe links in the emails or by contacting us directly.